NMSSA 2016: Technical Information
In 2016, the National Monitoring Study of Student Achievement (NMSSA) assessed student achievement at Year 4 and Year 8 in two areas of the New Zealand Curriculum (NZC): Learning Languages and Technology. This report provides technical information for Learning Languages and Technology.
Author(s): Educational Assessment Research Unit and New Zealand Council for Educational Research. Report for the Ministry of Education.
Date Published: May 2018
- Sample characteristics for 2016.
- Statistical considerations.
- Assessment Framework for Te Reo Māori
- Assessment Framework for Technology.
- Curriculum alignment in NMSSA Technology 2016.
Education Data Requests
If you have any questions about education data then please contact us at:
Email: Requests EDK
Phone: +64 4 463 8065