The goal of Education Counts is to increase the availability and accessibility of information about education statistics and research. Education Counts can be considered a 'one-stop shop' for such information, including:
- demographic information, specifically tailored for use in the education sector
- contextual information, such as labour market information, for assisting with the interpretation and understanding of education information
- reference lists, including address and service details of New Zealand's education institutions
- statistical information, various collections of statistical information obtained through Ministry of Education processes, including data on achievement, participation, and resourcing
- analysis of education information, including education sector indicators and detailed examination of key education themes
- publications, such as research and evaluation, Iterative Best Evidence Synthesis, regular monitoring reports, and specialised analysis
- pathways to other Ministry of Education, and Ministry sponsored, websites
- technical info to support the use and interpretation of data and information, including data dictionaries, glossaries, and descriptions of analytical techniques.
Describes the intended audience Education Counts has been developed for, the content and services available at Education Counts, and the Governance arrangements established to…
Our aim is quite simply to be the best. That means being the best education sector information and analysis shop in the world. That means being the best information & analysis…
RSS & Twitter
An online form of communication that publishes frequently updated content to users who have subscribed to an RSS feed.
Information on what to do if you find unsuitable material on any websites linked from Education Counts.