NMSSA 2018: Technical Information Publications
In 2018 the National Monitoring Study of Student Achievement (NMSSA) study focused on the learning areas of mathematics and statistics and social studies. This report provides technical information for mathematics and statistics and social studies.
Author(s): Educational Assessment Research Unit, University of Otago and New Zealand Council for Educational Research.
Date Published: December 2019
This report contains the following:
Information for Mathematics and Statistics
- Sample characteristics for 2018.
- Methodology for the 2018 NMSSA Programme.
- NMSSA sample weights
- Design effects for the 2018 NMSSA samples.
- The NMSSA assessment framework for mathematics and statistics.
- The NMSSA Social Studies assessment framework.
- Regression analysis: the interaction between ethnicity and decile for social studies.
Education Data Requests
If you have any questions about education data then please contact us at:
Email: Requests EDK
Phone: +64 4 463 8065