NMSSA 2015: Technical Information Publications
In 2015, The National Monitoring Study of Student Achievement (NMSSA) assessed student achievement at Year 4 and Year 8 in three areas of the New Zealand Curriculum (NZC) – English: listening, English: viewing and the arts. This report provides technical information for English: listening, English: viewing and the arts.
Author(s): Educational Assessment Research Unit and New Zealand Council for Educational Research.
Date Published: March 2017
This report contains the following:
- Sample Characteristics for 2015
- Sample Weights in NMSSA 2015
- NMSSA 2015 Variance Estimation
- Plausible Values in NMSSA 2015
- Curriculum Alignment of the NMSSA scales for English: listening, English: viewing, and the arts
- The Knowledge and Application of Listening in English Assessment Framework
- The Knowledge and Application of Viewing in English Assessment Framework
- Assessment Framework - the arts.