School Annual Reports
Under the Education Act 1989 state and state integrated school boards must ensure that their annual report are available to the public on an internet site.
Where a school does not maintain its own site the Ministry of Education is hosting the annual report on behalf of the school.
Making annual reports available on an internet site ensures that parents and the wider community can access information about what a school has achieved and how a board has managed school finances in the previous school year.
The following annual reports have been provided by schools for the Ministry to host on their behalf.
Annual Reports (for the year ended 31 December 2018)
Annual Reports (for the year ended 31 December 2017)
- Ahititi School #2150 (pdf 3.9mB)
- Ballance School #2805 (pdf 6.4mB)
- Camberley School #2548 (pdf 2mB)
- Egmont Village School #2164 (pdf 2.3mB)
- Hiruharama School #2578 (pdf 2mB)
- Makahu School #2185 (pdf 1mB)
- Mokoia School #2201 (pdf 9.9mB)
- Ohuka School #2625 (pdf 1mB)
- Patoka School #2642 (pdf 7mB)
- Poukawa School #2650 (pdf 7.9mB)
- Rangiriri School #1919 (pdf 7mB)
- St Patrick's School (Inglewood) #2241 (pdf 5.2mB)
- Tarrangower School #1982 (pdf 6.7mB)
- Te Hapara School #2692 (pdf 1.4mB)
- Te Kura Kaupapa Māori o Te Wananga Whare Tapere o Takitimu #1674 (pdf 3mB)
- Te Mahia School #1676 (pdf 5mB)
- Tiaho School #1669 (pdf 6mB)
- Tolaga Bay Area School #212 (pdf 4mB)
- Tutira School #2710 (pdf 8.7mB)
- Upper Atiamuri School #2044 (pdf 8.0mB)
- Waitara High School #170 (pdf 3.6mB)
- Whangaehu School #2482 (pdf 8mB)
Annual Reports (for the year ended 31 December 2016)
To have your schools annual report available on the Ministry website, please send your request to:
Email: Planning and Reporting