Māori in Tertiary Education Fact Sheets 2005
A series of fact sheets on Māori in tertiary education. They present data on the participation, retention and progression of Māori students in tertiary education, by qualification level.
Author(s): David Earle, Tertiary Sector Performance Analysis and Reporting and Māori Tertiary Education, Ministry of Education.
Date Published: Last Updated: March 2007
These fact sheets are available as downloads please see below. For links to related publications and information that may be of interest please refer to the 'Where to Find Out More' inset box (right).
This is a series of short fact sheets jointly developed by the Tertiary Sector Performance Reporting and Analysis and Māori Tertiary Education teams. These fact sheets provide easy access to key information on Māori in tertiary education and analysis of trends for Māori in tertiary education in specific topic areas.
Thes 'Later' fact sheets present data on the participation, retention and progression of Māori students in tertiary education. It analyses these trends separately for different qualification levels.You can also find detailed information on Māori in tertiary in the annual reports Profile & Trends: New Zealand's Tertiary Education Sector also available on this site.
- Māori Participation in Tertiary Education 2004 [PDF 296KB]
- Māori in Level 1-3 Certificates [PDF 156KB]
- Māori in Level 4-6 Certificates and Diplomas [PDF 160KB]
- Māori in Bachelors Degrees [PDF 140KB]
- Māori in Postgraduate Study [PDF 140KB]
- Māori in Doctoral Study [PDF 124KB]
- Student Loans Among Maori Students [PDF 208KB]
- Student Loans Among Māori Students [MS Word 488KB]
- Economic Outcomes for Māori from Tertiary Education [PDF 204KB]
- Economic Outcomes for Māori from Tertiary Education [MS Word 480KB]
Where to find out more
For more information about this publication please email the: Tertiary Mailbox