St Margaret's College
School Qualifications: NCEA Level 2
A formal school qualification is a measure of the extent to which young adults have completed a basic prerequisite for higher education and training, and many entry-level jobs.
School leavers are identified from the Ministry of Education’s ENROL system, while highest school qualification is obtained from schools and the New Zealand Qualifications Authority. Data presented here is for school leavers with NCEA Level 1 and above, level 2 and above and level 3 and above (including a UE Award).
Alternatively a large amount of school leaver data is available from our statistical pages. See School Leavers.
|Group||Below NCEA level 2||NCEA level 2 or above||Percentage with NCEA
level 2 or above
- ‘x’ = data has been suppressed where there are between 0 and 5 students in the denominator for a specific group, for example Asian students. Where one gender has been suppressed the corresponding gender has also been suppressed. 'na' = not applicable.
- Ethnicity is multiple response, that is, students who affiliated in more than one ethnic group have been counted in each ethnic group. Students are only counted once in the total, therefore, the ethnic groups may not sum to the total.
- International fee-paying and adult students (age 19+) are excluded.
|Comparison group||Below NCEA level 2||NCEA level 2 or above||Percentage with NCEA
level 2 or above
|St Margaret's College||7||3||0||102||151||98||93.6||98.1||100.0|
|Composite (Year 1-15)||637||633||638||3,557||3,510||3,584||84.8||84.7||84.9|
|Private : Fully Registered||286||245||199||2,827||2,777||2,794||90.8||91.9||93.4|
- International fee-paying students and adult students (age 19+) are excluded.
- The comparison groups selected are based on the profile of the school at the time of the most recent data collection, rather than the school’s current profile.
We're sorry, we couldn't find this school
Try finding a school through the Find a School page.