Outcomes for teachers and students in the ICTPD School Clusters Programme 2006-2008: A national overview
This report focuses on the effectiveness of the 2006-2008 Information and Communication Technologies Professional Development (ICT PD) School Clusters programmes and supplements previous evaluations of the first six ICT PD programmes. It is the last report of an ongoing evaluation of the ICT PD teacher professional development initiative, which has been implemented in New Zealand since 1999.
Author(s): Selver Sahin and Vince Ham, CORE Education. Report prepared for the Ministry of Education.
Date Published: May 2010
This report is available as a download (please refer to the 'Downloads' inset box). To view the individual chapters please refer to the 'Sections' inset box. For links to related publications/ information that may be of interest please refer to the 'Where to Find Out More' inset box.
- Ham,V. (2008). Outcomes for Teachers and Students in the ICT PD School Clusters Programme 2005-2007 – A National Overview. Wellington: Ministry of Education.
- Ham, V, Toubat H. & Williamson-Leadley S. (2006). National Trends in the ICT PD School Clusters Programme 2003-2005. A Report to the New Zealand Ministry of Education. Wellington. Ministry of Education.
- Ham, V. Graham, F., Toubat H., & Williamson-Leadley, S. (2005). National Trends in Teacher Participation in ICT PD Cluster Programmes, 1999-2005: Results from the Baseline Surveys. Unpublished. Wellington: Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Education (1998). Interactive Education: An Information and Communication Technologies Strategy for Schools. Wellington: Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Education (2001, Revised 2003). Digital Horizons: Learning Through ICT: A Strategy for Schools. Wellington: Ministry of Education.
- Ministry of Education (2006). Enabling the 21st Century Learner: An e-Learning Action Plan for Schools 2006-2010. Wellington: Ministry of Education