How can tertiary education deliver better value to the economy?
This paper asks how tertiary education can deliver better value to the economy. It is based on a presentation given at the New Zealand conference of the Association of Tertiary Education Management in Auckland in July 2010.
Author(s): David Earle, Tertiary Sector Performance Analysis and Reporting Division [Ministry of Education]
Date Published: December 2010
Please consider the environment before printing the contents of this report.
- Key Findings
- What is the link between education and...
- NZ's tertiary education and skill attainment
- Which matters more – qualifications or skills?
- What economic value does New Zealand get from its qualifications and skills?
- Understanding productivity
- Why is New Zealand’s productivity so low?
- Does New Zealand have a skills or qualification shortage?
- Where does innovation come in?
- So what does this mean for tertiary education?
Education Data Requests
If you have any questions about education data then please contact us at:
Email: Requests EDK
Phone: +64 4 463 8065